Thursday, 2 February 2012

Attempt no.1

OK so here's my first bra attempt. Its not perfect but its wearable. I think it needs a bit of tweaking.
I made it with quilting cotton, cotton batting and then plain white cotton for the lining.
I'm going to give it a test run and the try to wash it. If it makes it through the wash I might make some more but I am NOT ironing bras so if it looks awful then I'm not going to make any more. I may try a different pattern though.


Leah Franqui said...

Oh cutttttteeeeee! And I'm with you, who the hell wants to iron bras?

Leah said...

My nan spends hours ironing EVERYTHING! knickers, bras, even dish towels. I think I must have rebelled because i hate ironing, iv'e never had the time for it, steaming though totally different story!


Popbabe7 said...

It looks absolutely fantastic!

Lissa said...

I found something you might like.

From the construction - doesn't seem to have any underwires. And while I don't understand German, you could check out Sigrid's bra making website for ideas. :)

Post a Comment