Sunday, 9 October 2011

Sore feet and heavy bags

Yesterday me and my mom went to the knit and stitch show at Alexander palace. We negotiated the closed underground and got there half a hour after it opened. and BOY was it busy!

On the way there I spotted my dream car...


I spoke to so many lovely stall holders, and took so many cards, and even found a few new places to visit.

I didn't really buy much, the nice lady at Janome gave me a free tape measure when I bought some sewing machine needles. I LOVE freebies!

I got some buttons, and some lovely Japanese fabric tape, but I'll save that for another post (I'll show you what my mom got too, her haul was more exciting than mine)

I also came home with this little cutie...

Happy Weekend!






P.S. If your in London today check out the Renegade Craft Fair in the Truman Brewery, Brick Lane!

No comments:

Post a Comment