Monday, 15 August 2011

Ooo... look! it's a book!

Have you noticed how much I like Colette patterns yet? of course you have! 
Well now they are publishing a book! full of pretty pictures, dresses and sewing goodness! 


I can't wait to get my hands on it! I'm sure it will be totally responsible for distracting from my school work when it comes out in November (like I need any help getting distracted)

And talking of Colette... look what plopped through the letter box today, more patterns! 


I'm going to have to put away my unfinished summer projects soon and start focusing on some autumn sewing.
I'm thinking navy Rooibos, a dark coloured Crepe that I can wear with tights, maybe a leopard print and black Macaron and a couple of pencil skirts. I already know this is way to ambitious but there's nothing wrong with setting your hopes high right?


TTFN
Leahx

No comments:

Post a Comment