Tuesday, 16 August 2011

If I only had a brain...



I really do some stupid things sometimes! 

Like spending 45 minutes painting my nails when the next day I'm going to be stripping paint - stupid!
or locking the keys in the car - stupid!
or packing a overnight bag and putting my pyjamas right at the bottom - stupid!
or wearing heels to places where I know there are cobbled streets - stupid!
or putting the dishwasher on when there is nothing in it  - stupid!
or saying lets go to Malden when I meant lets go to Morden - stupid!

OK so I do stupid things all the time!

So do you want to know what stupid thing I've done this time???

I cut out the pattern for Colette's ginger skirt at a size 6, my usual size... WHEN I'M MAKING TOPS!
I honestly do not know what is wrong with my head sometimes! I knew that ginger was not a top! I knew that I need a bigger size in bottoms! But my brain just didn't make the connection! - STUPID! and now I've wasted the lovely coral denim I bought for it! BOO!

I'm going to go back and see if they still have it, if not I might try... something with the too-small one, but I've still got to figure out what...

But this is why I don't cut the tissue pattern! in the back of my mind I always know I'm going to do stupid stuff like this!

Can you sack a vital organ?? No? Oh... that's a shame!

Leahx

No comments:

Post a Comment