Friday, 5 August 2011

Fallen off the face of the earth...


Hi, remember me!

No I haven't dropped dead or anything.

I feel like I should tell you I've done something epic! I haven't I've been sewing, shopping, eating cake, drinking tea and watching way to much trashy TV

I think my addiction to Pinterest is partly to blame, I have started many posts over the last few weeks, but all seemed to falter for various reasons and never got posted! So I'm gonna go away now and plan some posts and work out how to take some pictures that don't look utterly rubbish, and hopefully I will be back soonish with some posts (fingers crossed)!

Also I've been thinking about doing the Rooibos sewalong after I've finished my crepe dress and some other bits and pieces, I don't really want to start anything new until I have finished some UFO's off, so I don't know if I will be sewing along with the sew along as it might be a week or two before I'm ready to start. but I'm going to keep my eyes out for some appropriate fabric. I really want it as a fall /winter dress so maybe light wool, gabardine, heavy cotton or even baby corduroy?  

Lastly, you may have noticed the lack of 'me made june' posts. That is because it was a major FAIL! This was in part because I spent a lot of my time in messy work clothes. But also because none of my hand made clothes were suitable for the sticky June weather. Every morning I would have the same mental battle between me made skirts which I knew would leave me hot and sticky and probably grumpy and a nice loose sundress or shorts and a vest top. The latter won almost every time!

Happy Friday!

Leahx 

No comments:

Post a Comment